MTG NEET Champion Biology is a 100% solved question bank of last 10 years’ (2019 – 2010) Biology question asked in various medical entrance exams. All the 10 years’ questions in this book have been segregated chapter-wise and topic-wise (including AIIMS and JIPMER) to give a brief idea about the topic’s importance within the chapter. The principle objective of this book is to familiarize all the NEET student with a wide variety of questions frequently asked in various medical entrance exams. In the process, student will be able to gain mastery over the subject and emerge as Champions.
The salient features are:
• Graphical analysis of questions highlighting weightage of topics.
• Concise refreshing theory for effective recapitulation.
• NCERT based chapter-wise and topic-wise segregation of previous 10 years’ (2019 – 2010) questions of entrance exams.
• Multiple choice questions having more than one option correct are highlighted by star mark.
• 10 unit tests containing level wise questions for self-analysis.
• 5 Test papers to check the readiness of their preparation.
This book aims to help medical aspirants in scoring their best in NEET as well other medical entrance exams such as AIIMS and JIPMER. This revised edition provides free online access to all the questions of this book on web and mobile. So, that a buyer can get a complete package to prepare for NEET 2020 and write the exam with full confidence.
1. The Living World
2. Biological Classification
3. Plant Kingdom
4. Animal Kingdom
5. Morphology of Flowering Plants
6. Anatomy of Flowering Plants
7. Structural Organisation in Animals
8. Cell- The Unit of Life
10. Cell Cycle and Cell Division
11. Transport in Plants
12. Mineral Nutrition
13. Photosynthesis in Higher Plants
14. Respiration in Plants
15. Plant Growth and Development
16. Digestion and Absorption
17. Breathing and Exchange of Gases
18. Body Fluids and Circulation
19. Excretory Products and Their Elimination
20. Locomotion and Movement
21. Neural Control and Coordination
22. Chemical Coordination and Integration
Answer Keys of unit Tests
1. Reproduction in Organisms
2. Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
3. Human Reproduction
4. Reproductive Health
5. Principles of Inheritance and Variation
6. Molecular Basis of Inheritance
8. Human Health and Diseases
9. Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
10. Microbes in Human Welfare
11. Biotechnology : Principles and Processes
12. Biotechnology and Its Applications
13. Organisms and Populations
15. Biodiversity and Conservation
16. Environmental Issues
Answer Keys of unit Tests