MTG’s NCO Olympiad Workbooks are curated ideally to help the students prepare for the upcoming National Cyber Olympiad. MTG’s NCO Workbook contains a quick recap before the start of the exercises. Chapter-wise MCQs are provided to assist students in the preparation of the SOF NCO exam. The Multiple-Choice Question Bank is divided into general questions and the achiever’s section and comes with complete Hints & Explanations to assist in self-understanding of concepts.
The Workbook comprises the latest NCO 2021 paper to ideate students about the exam pattern. The Workbook is equipped with OMR sheets after each chapter to ensure that the students get well versed with the idea of filling the OMR sheet. MTG’s NCO Workbook is created in an interactive language so that the students remain indulged in the process of learning till the last.
Table of Content :
- COMPUTERS AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Chapter 1 : Introduction to Computers
- Chapter 2 : Parts of Computer
- Chapter 3 : Uses of Computer
- Chapter 4 : Keyboard and its Keys
- Chapter 5 : Computer Mouse
- Chapter 6 : Starting and Shutting Down a Computer
- Chapter 7 : Introduction to MS-Paint
- Chapter 8 : Latest Developments in the Field of IT
- Logical Reasoning
- SOF National Cyber Olympiad – 2021
- Hints & Explanations