Olympiad Prep Guide is the uniquely designed series to fulfil the need of NSO (National Science Olympiads). These books will enhance student’s understanding and grasp of scientific facts, strengthen their reasoning, analytical and problem-solving skills. And thus, help in taking the challenge of NSO Level 1 and level 2 in an easy way.
Salient Features of the Series:
• Detailed Theory enriched with illustrative pictures, tables and flow charts to gain thorough knowledge of every topic.
• Olympiad Bite keeps the students fully acquainted with latest as well as unique facts.
• Self-test at regular intervals to help students track their progress and keep them motivated.
• Exercise containing MCQs covering Knowledge based, understanding based, Application based and Skill based questions of different levels enabling students to practice and build constructive thinking.
• Achievers Section (HOTS questions) helps students to develop analytical and application skills.
• Previous Year’s Questions give a glimpse of the actual Olympiad question papers of NSO level 1 and 2.
• Hints and Explanations with every chapter for quick guidance and better understanding.
• Read, Lead and Succeed with MTG Olympiad Prep Guide as it is based on the latest pattern of SOF Olympiads.
We wish you all the success in the Olympiad and a very bright future in the field of Science.
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1 : Crop Production and Management
Chapter 2 : Microorganisms
Chapter 3 : Synthetic Fibres and Plastics
Chapter 4 : Metals and Non-metals
Chapter 5 : Coal and Petroleum
Chapter 6 : Combustion and Flame
Chapter 7 : Conservation of Plants and Animals
Chapter 8 : Cell
Chapter 9 : Reproduction and Endocrine System
Chapter 10 : Force and Pressure
Chapter 11 : Friction
Chapter 12 : Sound
Chapter 13 : Chemical Effects of Electric Current
Chapter 14 : Some Natural Phenomena
Chapter 15 : Light
Chapter 16 : Stars and the Solar System
Chapter 17 : Pollution of Air and Water
SOF-NSO Model Test Paper-1
SOF-NSO Model Test Paper-2
SOF National Science Olympiad 2019 and 2020